Apply for PAS KGN 007 AFCP LARGE 2017
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Jamaica in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 16, 2017 Project abstract submission date and time deadline (Round one) January 16, 2017 (1159 p.m. Eastern Standard Time) Full proposal submission date and time deadline (Round two) February 27, 2016 (1159 p.m. Eastern Standard Time) Upon favorable review of the project abstracts will applicants be invited to submit full project proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Migratory Bird Joint Venture CFDA 15.637
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS KGN 007 AFCP LARGE 2017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS KGN 007 AFCP LARGE 2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0002||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0003||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Fort Hancock HOPE Crew – Historic Preservation and Rehabilitation of the Overlook at Fort Wadsworth|
|NPSNOIPAIS1400087 0005||Provide park-wide law enforcement dispatch services|
|NOIP17AC00065||Administrative History for Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park - Notice of Intent to Fund Task Agreement|
|INL17CA0006 INLAMEREGIONAL 12142016||Sahel Training Logistics Support Project|
|USGS FA 17 0047||Notice of Intent: Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0007||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|OVW 2017 11922||OVW FY 2017 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0040||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Increasing soil organic carbon to mitigate greenhouse gases and increase climate resiliency for California|
|P17AS00039||Perform Exhibit Conservation for Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument|
|17JD02||RESTRICTIVE HOUSING TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM|
|F17AS00077||Ute Ladies Tresses Data Compilation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0008||Inventory of Amphibians and Reptiles at Gateway National Recreation Site|
|NPS 17 NERO 0009||Youth Leadership Intake at SAGA|
|OVW 2017 11907||OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|OVW 2017 11802||OVW FY 2017 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|P17AS00045||Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Internship Program|
|17JD03||Incident Command System for Corrections (ICSC): Training for Trainers (T4T)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0010||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: The Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site, New York|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS KGN 007 AFCP LARGE 2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.