Apply for P18AS00568
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bird monitoring within the Sierra Nevada Network National Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is NOT a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $310,200.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas
Previous opportunity: Spindle City Corps Trades Skills 2018-2019
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00568
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00568) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00570||Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00571||Characterizing Response of Soil and Stream Chemistry from the Chimney Tops 2 Fire|
|P18AS00100||Repair and rehabilitate Flat Top National Recreational Trail|
|P18AS00575||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps opportunity to learn traditional interpretation|
|F18AS00320||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00578||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00579||Science Summer Camp|
|P18AS00582||Support Safety and Risk Management at Pacific West Region Parks|
|P18AS00583||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of Phase 2 of the El Portal Sewer Rehabilitation Project|
|P18AS00584||Hemlock Treatment and Wetland Restoration|
|P18AS00586||Natural Resources Conservation Intern|
|L18AS00096||BLM Improving Habitat Quality in Arizona and Utah Big Game Migration Corridors|
|P18AS00587||Analyze New & Established Data to Develop Alternatives for Managing Hydrilla|
|P18AS00588||Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork|
|P18AS00589||OVVI Trailhead Parking Area at Lake Welchel|
|P18AS00597||Trail Maintenance and Repair|
|P18AS00599||Management Implications of Winter Emergence Behavior of Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats|
|P18AS00534||Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|P18AS00606||Batty About Bats|
|P18AS00612||: Invasive Plant Control: Implementing Integrated Pest Management at Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00568", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.