Apply for EPA G2021 STAR C2
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Career: Measurement and Monitoring Methods for Air Toxics and Contaminants of Emerging Concern in the Atmosphere" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 02, 2021 See Section IV of the funding opportunity announcement for additional close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: UNIVERSITY-BASED ENERGY INDUSTRY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SCALABLE CYBER-PHYSICAL SOLUTIONS
Previous opportunity: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Iowa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2021 STAR C2
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2021 STAR C2) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2021B||Southeast New England Program (SNEP) Pilot Watersheds Initiative 2021|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2021A||Southeast New England Program Watershed Implementation Grants Program|
|SFOP0008001||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Southern Africa|
|SFOP0008000||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in West Africa|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0015||Natural Resources and Endangered Species Research and Support at Fort Hood, Texas|
|EPA R5 LCRD 2021||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|AF MWI FY21 01||Improve the oversight functions of key stakeholders in the mining sector|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 21 04||2021 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 21 03||2021 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|SFOP0008107||Public outreach to address demand for endangered and protected species in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)|
|EPA LCRD SMMS 2021 1||SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 21 22||Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA R8 2021 SMM||Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|EPA R3 WPDG 21 05||Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2021 2022||Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG10 WPDG 21 01||Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG7 WPDG 21 01||Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG4 WPDG 21 01||FY21 and FY22 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3864||Cultural Resources On-Site Technical Support Hawaii|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2021 STAR C2", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.