Apply for ED GRANTS 080819 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--National Technical Assistance Center for Systemic Improvement Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 84.326R" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 09, 2019 Applications Available August 8, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 9, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than August 13, 2019, OSERS will post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance (TA) to interested applicants. The webinars may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. Pre-Application Q amp A Blog No later than August 13, 2019, OSERS will open a blog where interested applicants may post questions about the application requirements for this competition and where OSERS will post answers to the questions received. OSERS will not respond to questions unrelated to the application requirements for this competition. The blog may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html and will remain open until August 27, 2019. After the blog closes, applicants should direct questions to the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Perry Williams, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 5131, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7575. Email Perry.Williams@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Improved Adherence to International Labor Standards in the Agriculture Sector in Mexico
Previous opportunity: Restoration and Invasive Species Treatment in Nothern Great Plains Parks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 080819 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080819 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00485||Invasive plant management; organizing plant data and conducting field treatments on multiple invasive (exotic) plants|
|P19AS00487||Fort Frederica National Monument Youth Conservation Internships|
|ED GRANTS 080919 001||OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L|
|ED GRANTS 081219 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Part B Data CFDA Number 84.373Y|
|ED GRANTS 081219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Data CFDA Number 84.373Z|
|NPS 19 NERO 0103||Operation, Use & Maintenance of the Independence Visitor Center|
|NPS NOI 19 1094||CESU – Special History Study to Document History Associated With the Forks of the Road Slave Market in Natchez, Mississippi|
|P19AS00499||TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA -Modification 18|
|NPS 19 NERO 0107||Spindle City Corps Trade Skills Team|
|P19AS00506||Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution|
|NPS NOI 19 1407||National Register Documentation of Historic Places; to provide critical inventory and analysis of historic resources at Stones River National Battlefield|
|NPS DOIP19AC00829||Interpretation Intern for Sitka NHP|
|P19AS00518||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00515||Preservation Skills Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0114||Develop Ed. Programs Using NPS Unit Resources and Themes|
|NPS NOI 19 1235||Operation of an NPS Multi-park Museum Storage Facility|
|P19AS00526||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00528||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P19AS00531||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area-Modification 11|
|NPS 19 NERO 0115||Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080819 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.