Apply for CDC RFA DP21 2102
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.810.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Psychostimulant Support
Previous opportunity: Enabling Discovery through GEnomics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP21 2102
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP21 2102) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 21 017||Next Generation Sequencing in Post Mortem Tissue from Patients with Parkinsons Disease (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA IP21 2107||Partnering with Professional and Medical Associations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Experiencing Disparities|
|RFA CE 21 005||The CDC National Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention (YVPCs): Rigorous Evaluation of Prevention Strategies to Prevent and Reduce Community Rates of Youth Violence|
|HRSA 21 080||Emerging Issues in Maternal and Child Health|
|RFA TS 21 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2110||Supporting Laboratory Systems Strengthening Activities in Ghana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2111||Comprehensive Access to HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment, and Prevention Services for Key Populations in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2112||Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Service Delivery Programs in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2116||Achieving and Sustaining Epidemic Control Through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Machakos, Makueni and Kitui Counties in Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2114||Technical assistance to the Government of Kenya and Implementing Partners Towards Sustained Health Information Systems and Digital Health Solutions for HIV/TB Epidemic Control in Kenya under the US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
|CDC RFA GH21 2121||Strengthening and Supporting the Development of a HIV-Related Proficiency Testing Network and Tiered Laboratory Continuous Quality Improvement Program for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2151||Building Sustainable Health Systems and Laboratory Services in Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2115||Supporting the Implementation and Expansion of High Quality, Sustainable and Comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs in Nairobi County in the Republic of Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2119||Supporting the Sustainable Implementation of Comprehensive High-Quality HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs in the Western Region of the Republic of Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2144||Building Vietnam's M&E Capacity for Program Monitoring, Data Visualization, Data Use, Linking Private and Public Networks and Supporting HIV Clinical Services at Site and Provincial Levels under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS R|
|CDC RFA GH21 2142||Enhancing Sustainable and Integrated Health, Strategic Information and Laboratory Systems for Quality Comprehensive HIV Services through Technical Assistance to the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2141||Providing Quality Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Services to Support HIV Prevention Efforts in Botswana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2127||Provide Comprehensive Packages of HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services for Key Populations in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 21 091||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Psychostimulant Support|
|CDC RFA GH21 2122||Strengthen Capacity of South African Government's Department of Health and Implementing Partners to Deliver Quality Differentiated, Advanced Clinical Care (ACC) for Unstable HIV and TB/HIV Patients in the Republic of South Africa (SA) under PEPF|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP21 2102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.