Apply for HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0339
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment of Transition-Age Youth with Disabilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $875,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Weber Property Habitat Restoration, Niagara County, New York, by Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper
Previous opportunity: National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0339
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0339) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 571||NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Collaboration with Amazon|
|DE FOA 0002115||RFI - Advanced Nuclear Reactors|
|2019 NIST SUMMER INSTITUTE 01||NIST Summer Institute for Middle School Science Teachers (NIST Summer Institute) Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0338||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment of People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP CDA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP IA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Award|
|80JSC018N0001 HHCHFBP||Appendix D: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP IIRA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002081||Accelerated Research in Quantum Computing (ARQC)|
|G19AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00042||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G19AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0002120||RFI -Pre-pilot and Pilot R&D Projects to Scale, Mature, and Advance ARPA-E Funded Technologies.|
|W81XWH 19 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|19 574||Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|NIJ 2019 15504||Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE, FY 2019|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0339", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.