Apply for CDC RFA OE15 15010502SUPP20
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CSELS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.322.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Development of Septoria villarsiae for biological control of Nymphoides peltata
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OE15 15010502SUPP20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OE15 15010502SUPP20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 021||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|72061520RFI000004||Private Sector Opportunities to a Fully Private Care and Treatment|
|HRSA 21 006||Service Area Competition|
|FG 20 009||Disaster Response State Grant Program|
|RFA NS 21 003||Center without Walls for Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration in Frontotemporal Degeneration (FTD) (U54 Clinical Trial not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA PS21 2103||Integrated Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Prevention Funding for Health Departments|
|PAR 20 297||NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)|
|DFCNCI 2020||National Community Anti-drug Coalition Institute|
|CDC RFA CD20 2001||Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to COVID-19|
|RFA DD 21 001||Study to Explore Early Development (SEED) Follow up Studies|
|CDC RFA CD21 2101||National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|HRSA 21 013||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant|
|FR 6400 N 62||HUD FY2020 Healthy Homes and Weatherization Cooperation Demonstration|
|CMS 2G2 21 001||Community Health Access and Rural Transformation (CHART)|
|HRSA 21 025||Rural Health Research Dissemination Program|
|CDC RFA PS21 2102||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Community-Based Organizations|
|HRSA 21 035||Thalassemia Program|
|RFA CK 21 001||Global TravEpiNet (GTEN): The Heading Home Healthy Program and Global Travelers' Health National Research Center Consortium, Guidance and Outreach Programs|
|W81XWH 21 DHAPP||Military Specific HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Program for PEPFAR (President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief)|
|RFA CK 21 003||Monitoring Cause-specific School Absenteeism for Estimating Community-wide Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 Transmission|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OE15 15010502SUPP20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.