Apply for W81EWF 21 SOI 0005
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Septoria villarsiae for biological control of Nymphoides peltata" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Enabling Discovery through GEnomics
Previous opportunity: CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 21 SOI 0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 21 SOI 0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0004||Comprehensive Evaluation of Recommended Actions to Limit Fishery Escapement from Reservoirs|
|HQ0034 21 S F001||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for the National Defense Education Program (NDEP) for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and Biotechnology Education, Outreach, and Workforce Initiative Programs and Enhanced Civics Educat|
|80JSC020N0001 HHCSR||2020 HERO Appendix C: Human Health Countermeasures and Space Radiation Topics|
|80JSC020N0001 OMNIBUS2||2020 HERO Appendix D: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|DE FOA 0002360||FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|21 545||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|21 546||Enabling Discovery through GEnomics|
|N00014 21 S SN03||Immersive Sciences for Training, Education, Mission Rehearsal, and Operations|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1136||Bald Eagle Survey, Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia|
|21 547||Geomorphology and Land-use Dynamics (GLD)|
|O NIJ 2021 45004||Research on Juvenile Reoffending, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45005||Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45003||Research and Evaluation on Crime Laboratory Systems and Processes, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 44008||Research and Evaluation on School Safety, Fiscal Year 2021|
|W81XWH 21 DMRDP BRISCC||DoD Defense Medical, Battlefield Resuscitation for Immediate Stabilization of Combat Casualties Award|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0007||Environmental Life History and Genetic Structure of River Sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus spp.) in the Lower Mississippi River|
|O NIJ 2021 45007||Research and Evaluation of Trafficking in Persons, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45008||Tribal-Researcher Capacity-Building Grants Solicitation, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45009||Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women, Fiscal Year 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 21 SOI 0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.