Apply for USDA RD CFTAT 2020 DISASTER
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the agriculture, community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant - Disaster Relief Act 2019 Grant Funds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.766.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Community Development
Next opportunity: SBIR/STTR FY 2020 Phase II Release 2
Previous opportunity: Economic Empowerment for People with Disabilities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA RD CFTAT 2020 DISASTER
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA RD CFTAT 2020 DISASTER) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2020||Rural Community Development Initiative|
|USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2022||Rural Community Development Initiative|
|USDA RD CFTAT 2022||Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA RD CFTAT 2020 DISASTER", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.