Apply for DE FOA 0002156
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SBIR/STTR FY 2020 Phase II Release 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Pacific Northwest Cultural Arts Program
Previous opportunity: Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant - Disaster Relief Act 2019 Grant Funds
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002156
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002156) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0396||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Real Time Pressure Mapping to Reduce Risk of Pressure Ulcers|
|DE FOA 0002260||Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science|
|DE FOA 0002280||Measurement Innovations for Fusion Energy and Plasmas|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 2762||Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Support at Fort Polk, LA|
|20 556||Multimodal Sensor Systems for Precision Health Enabled by Data Harnessing, Artificial Intelligence, and Learning|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP IITRA||DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 2984||BAT SURVEYS U.S. ARMY GARRRISON FORT CARSON, CO|
|USGS 20 FA 0097||Notice of Intent|
|693JF720R000015||Maritime Energy Efficiency Pilot/Demonstration Project|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 006||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 006 ANSSQ Sonobuoys Production Capability Project|
|20 557||Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Center for Wireless Spectrum Research|
|G20AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii-Pacific Islands CESU|
|W81XWH 20 MBRP CTRA||DoD Military Burn, Clinical Translation Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|DE FOA 0002223||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing (SciDAC) Institutes|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP ATTF 0426||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002156", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.