Apply for F17AS00076
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Joint Venture CFDA 15.637" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Innovative Pathways
Previous opportunity: 2017 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00076
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00076) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00300||Assess Impacts of Tatanka Complex and Maple Fires on Cultural Resources|
|F17AS00262||Western Atlantic Flyway Shorebird Conservation in South America|
|F17AS00259||Western Atlantic Flyway Shorebird Conservation in South America|
|F17AS00260||Western Atlantic Flyway Shorebird Conservation in South America|
|F17AS00319||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F17AS00321||KLAMATH BASIN ECOLOGICAL CONNECTIVITY PROJECT|
|F17AS00234||Development of spatial datasets establishing baseline delineation of surface water flow patterns and associated wetlands to support salmon monitoring activities in the Kuskokwim River Basin, Alaska.|
|F18AS00066||Region 7 FY18 State Wildlife Grants (Apportioned) - Open to State Fish and Game Agency ONLY|
|USGS 18 FA 0034||Notice of Intent - Research and development of mobile imaging geophysical methods for subsurface characterization and monitoring|
|F18AS00083||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|F18AS00231||Arctic Coastal Plain wetland and hydrography mapping|
|F18AS00259||Arctic Coastal Plain wetland and hydrography mapping|
|P18AS00576||Applying Sound Science to Identify Adaptation Strategies that Protect Resources and Facilities under Changing Environmental Conditions in National Parks|
|F19AS00127||R7 - State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program- Open ONLY to State Fish and Game Agency|
|F19AS00150||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00187||Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020|
|F19AS00206||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00221||Genesee River and Genesee River Watershed Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration Settlement|
|P19AS00207||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00076", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.