Apply for W911KB 22 2 0014
- The Department of Defense, Alaska District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural and Cultural Resources Technical Support at Pacific Installations, Bellows AFS and Ka'ena Point Space Force Station" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $519,376.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: FY 2023 Ambassador Fund for Summer Work Travel
Previous opportunity: Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911KB 22 2 0014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911KB 22 2 0014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 22 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2022|
|W911KB 22 2 0013||Hazardous Waste Program Support at Joint Base Pearl Harbor – Hickam (JBPHH)|
|EPA G2022 STAR I1||Assessing Perchlorate Occurrence in Ambient Waters Following the Usage of Fireworks|
|W911KB 22 2 0015||Management, Invasive Species, Multiple Plant Species, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|W911KB 22 2 0017||Environmental Support at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Oahu, Hawaii|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 22 03||2022 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants|
|W911KB 22 2 0018||611th Water Quality Support, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|72038622RFA00002||Strengthening Landscapes Management and Conservation|
|EPA OW OWOW 22 03||Fiscal Year 2022 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|W911KB 22 2 0019||NEPA, Natural, and Cultural Resources Support to USMC I&L/MCICOM, MCIPAC, and MCB Hawaii|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 22 05||FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants)|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 22 07||FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Assessment Coalition Grants)|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 22 10||FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Multipurpose (MP) Grants|
|EPA REG2 LCRD P2 2022 1||FY 2022 and FY 2023 Region 2 Source Reduction Assistance in Communities Grants|
|EPA G2022 STAR J1||Enhance Aquifer Recharge Performance and Potential Risk in Different Regional and Hydrogeologic Settings|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911KB 22 2 0014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.