Apply for CDC RFA CK19 1902
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCEZID in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Performing Regulatory-Required Medical Examinations for U.S. Bound Populations by US Screening Physicians" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2019-2020 Fulbright Program Logistics
Previous opportunity: National Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA CK19 1902
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA CK19 1902) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS MSU PFSGP FY19||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2019-2020|
|DOS MSU PFSGPCB FY19||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2019-2020 Capacity Building|
|CDC RFA PS19 1907||STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1902||Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults|
|RFA NS 19 012||Post-Stroke Vascular Contributions to Cognitive Impairment and Dementia (VCID) in the United States Including in Health Disparities Populations (U19 Clinical Trial not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1905||The CDC Cancer Genomics Program: Translating Research into Public Health Practice|
|SM 19 007||FY 2019 Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP19 1906||Multiple Approaches to Support Young Breast Cancer Survivors and Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients|
|HRSA 19 018||Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Program|
|TI 19 008||Minority Aids Initiative: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for HIV/AIDS|
|RFA AI 19 010||Limited Competition: Nonhuman Primate (NHP) Radiation Survivor Cohort (RSC) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 026||Clinical and Biological Measures of TBI-related dementia including Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 030||Neuropathological Assessment of TBI-related Neurodegeneration and Neurocognitive decline - Center Without Walls (NATBI CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1903||Characterizing the Complications Associated with Therapeutic Blood Transfusions for Hemoglobinopathies|
|CDC RFA DD19 1904||Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Tourette Syndrome (TS)|
|CDC RFA CK19 1904||2019 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC)|
|CDC RFA TS19 1902||Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards|
|EP U3R 19 001||Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA DP19 1904||Technical Assistance to Increase Tobacco Cessation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA CK19 1902", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.