Apply for DOS PTA 201904
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to South Africa in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019-2020 Fulbright Program Logistics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.022.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Ecological Surveillance for High-Consequence pathogens in Sierra Leone
Previous opportunity: Performing Regulatory-Required Medical Examinations for U.S. Bound Populations by US Screening Physicians
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS PTA 201904
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS PTA 201904) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19AC01||Documenting and Developing Two Leadership Curriculum Packages|
|SFOP0005572||DRL Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Iraq|
|SCAISB 19 AW 005 02262019||Building Capacity for Non-Formal Education|
|SFOP0005625||Niger Counterterrorism Battlefield Evidence Integration|
|USGS 19 FA 0060||Hazard Assessment and Monitoring of Aleutian Arc Volcanoes|
|SFOP0005574||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Developing Tools to Map Social Movements|
|SFOP0005606||DRL FY18 Global Security and Human Rights|
|OVW 2019 16169||OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|19CS10||Reentry Employment Series Training and Coaching Facilitation|
|SFOP0005627||DRL IDREAM (Incubator for Defenders Remaining in Exile to Advance Movements)|
|USGS 19 FAC 0068||Evaluating restoration success for shoreline projects to reduce nearshore microbial contamination, as funded under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative.|
|SCAISB 19 AW 007 03032019||Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry|
|PAS JOR FY19 001||U.S. Embassy Jordan Public Affairs Section FY19 Annual Program Statement (“APS”)|
|SCAISB 19 AW 006 03042019||Combatting GBV and Improving Gender Equality Reporting through Diverse Media Tools|
|SPK330 19 008 03052019||Civil Society and Cultural Heritage|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 010||Digitalizing the Kurdish Heritage Institute Collection|
|SFOP0005616||DRL FY18 West Africa Atrocities Prevention|
|SCAISB 19 008 03052019||Civil Society and Cultural Heritage|
|SFOP0005628||DRL Supporting the Rule of Law and or Engaging Men and Boys in Reducing Violence Against Women in Lebanon|
|SFOP0005594||DRL FY18 Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) in Sub-Saharan Africa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS PTA 201904", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.