Apply for NPS 18 NERO 0154
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Spindle City Corps Trades Skills 2018-2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Bird monitoring within the Sierra Nevada Network National Parks
Previous opportunity: National Cooperative Highway Research Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 18 NERO 0154
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0154) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00567||Create Youth Internships at Nez Perce National Historical Park|
|P18AS00577||MONOCACY NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD – Maintenance and Resource Management Interns|
|P18AS00580||Education Program Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0156||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry|
|NPS 18 NERO 0162||Park Landscape Condition Assessment Youth Internships|
|NPS 18 NERO 0164||Trails Intern for Deferred Maintenance and Volunteer Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0188||Visual Information and Outreach Youth Interns|
|P18AS00628||MONOCACY NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD – Maintenance and Reso|
|P18AS00635||ANTIETAM NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD-EDUCATION PROGRAM I|
|P18AS00636||Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration|
|NPS 18 NERO 0203||Visitor Services Intern to Provide Volunteer Coordination and Enhanced Recreational Opportunities|
|NPS 18 NERO 0205||Youth Perform Resource Management at Gateway National Recreation Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0206||Youth Provide Visitor Service & Conduct Outreach to Diverse Com|
|NPS 18 NERO 0207||Youth Assist with Museum Services and Plan & Deliver Programs|
|P18AS00668||Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field Training Program at Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00672||Veteran Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|ETA TEGL 4 18||Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants to Address the Opioid Crisis|
|P18AC00698||Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0211||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry|
|P18AS00715||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0154", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.